Decent work, sandwich for lunch, new headphone and audiobook during volunteer walk, timely sleep! [Wed 17]

tofu tomato and cheese sandwich for lunch, light dinner of yogurt, all caught up on writing, feeling good about work, nice long volunteer park walk and audiobooks again, new headphone, sleeping on time

Writing this the next day. This month has been 'caught up' (ugh) and now everything else will be written in the kindle.

This day was a great day. I finished something interesting at work and was in high spirits. For lunch I made a classic tofu, tomato and cheese sandwich for lunch. Usually do it for dinner but I didn't feel like doing much else.

During the day I wrote for a few hours. It was good, I was finally caught up on all the 'thought posts' as well as journals. Didn't nap for as long as other days, a big progress for me.

Received the new headphones I'd ordered at costco. The downside is it's kinda big and heavy, and hurts my ears like all over-ear headphones do. The upside is it's great, can be customized to my ears, and has incredible noise cancellation features. This was my first modern headphone. I've missed so much on modern technology. I should have used this all this time.

With the new headphone on I went on a nice long walk to Volunteer park. Listened to audiobooks on the way as well as peep show episode.

Back home I had yogurt for dinner, not much because it was so hot. Felt slightly hungry at bedtime but it was fine.

I went to bed and slept at about the 'correct' bed time. That meant my sleep cycle was almost fixed. I do need to eat better, but otherwise we're getting good with sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.