Trader Joe's trip and the park, and the need to actually live my life [Sun 14]

 eggs kimchi and oats for lunch, trader joe's trip, sandwich dinner with tofy, volunteer park walk, lots of writing, I still haven't properly socialized and settled down

I write this three days later, finally glad I'm 'caught up'. I've decided to not 'make up' for the missing 25 posts from last months because "shrug". I might too, but I don't like how this blog has been all-consuming. The fact that I must be in front of the computer forever is something I really quite despise about the whole thing. Back to scheduled programming.

Had eggs, kimchi, and oats for lunch. I've been eating eggs with kimchi for breakfast because you need protein with your carbs to reduce the intake, it turns out. My fruit and oats is great for cholesterol, but not so much for diabetes, I'm told.

Went to Trader Joe's in the morning and brought in a pretty big haul. Went there almost right after the store opened, which I'm proud of. Somehow I'm turning into a morning guy for weekends. I love it. This is the person I aspire to become!

Had sandwich dinner with Tofu in the evening, and kept writing a lot lot lot. Went on Volunteer park walk late at night, saw astronomy people watching the stars on their telescopes.

I haven't met anybody or socialized much by this point in Seattle, something I really should have done. But I needed my time and space, and specially wanted to write down all of my discoveries and realizations.

That doesn't make sense much. I should live more so I can write more. If there's no life, the writing is insubstantial. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.