Trip to Auburn to see family, playing with the cutest nieces [Tue 16]

 rice beans eggs tofuu kimchi for brunch, buying goodies at tous le jours, trip to meet far-flung family, meeting with little nieces, long and boring busride back, so much puri tarkari, dinner is skipped, late to bed due to talking to people, I really need to get my crap together

I'm writing this the day after, that's the good news. The bad news is the discovery that I've overcommitted to this fucking blog. We'll be discussing that in later posts.

I had rice, beans, eggs, tofu and kimchi for brunch. All the yummy carbs, with the protein and fiber to go along!

After work I headed out to Kent. Bought a bunch of tous le jours pastries for the kids. Took the Sounder and waited for 20 minutes, they picked me up. I had puri tarkari there, and paid with the two most adorable nieces in the world. My aunt/cousin got the most amazing deal on the house there, the property gained 30% value right on purchase. Man what a scam real estate is to people who aren't bought in.

The busride back was on 578, it was long boring and depressing. Took the train home, and skipped dinner. Spent 3 hours avoiding writing, and wrote like 5 posts at the very end of the day. Didn't walk at all.

Talked to a good friend before going to sleep, which is why bedtime was delayed.

I need to get my shit together. This locking myself in the house, not connecting to anybody and just pretending to write is doing me no good. I'd rather I never wrote on this blog again than not have the life I should be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.