Morning walk to the park, sadheko chauchau, family and friends convo [Sat 13]

 sadheko chauchau for lunch, final round of leftovers for dinner, easy and fun volunteer park walk, long conversations with friends and family, more writing for the blog

Lunch was sadeko chauchau, and you know what it was shockingly good. I'm proud how good it was, must remember to make it more often specially in the summer.

Went out to walk early in the morning at 9.30 or 10, because can't do daytime walks anymore. The heat, oh the heat! Finally it's ending in Seattle but still. Talked to friends and family over long phone calls while in my walk.

Napped in the afternoon, and had the final leftover dinner in the evening.

Wrote a bunch more in this blog at night. I'm using this blog as a tool to escape my responsibilities, and just waste my time. Need to stop doing that. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.