Actually internet service and hi-res video is great for some people, but not my family, in Nepal

Random observation here. I was videochatting a friend in Nepal last night when I realized something. Their video quality is absolutely top notch, the video is not glitching out, there's no voice issues, and it felt like we were looking at HD videos of each other. It was quite confusing because that never happens when I talk to my family in Nepal. There's always interruption, always some sort of disruption in video or voice at some point.

It's clear that it's the family home internet that's crappy and not Nepal's internet or systems in general. I need to inform my parents of this situation. It's not 2011 anymore. That's the level of connection in chat apps we have with home, ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.