The wedding reception, spiritual connections with all, and passing out on booze [Sat 6]

To new york and back to Hudson NY in a couple of hours, hella pricey, early to wedding and hang at the brewery, outdoor wedding, fun amazing indoor reception, connecting with the old gang, drinks and dance, I lose sense, start getting increasingly annoying and weird as the night goes on

Got up early in the morning and took the train back to NYC. Showered, changed and felt good, and then took the next train back to Hudson. It was hella expensive, but this is what you get when you don't plan well. I must have had something to eat at SK's, but I don't remember. I think it was rice and some sort of veggie, possibly chicken. I was in a rush and oh so hungry.

I got to the wedding far too early, so spent an hour or so at the nearby brewery, Then I went to the wrong building, eventually made my way to the outdoor location. The wedding was the most amazing thing ever, part greek and park indian ceremony. There was music by one of our college friends, and people were crying at everything.

We walked across the street for the reception. It was a wild affair. I drank. They had welcome drinks that I couldn't say no to. It was a big mistake. In any case, I danced, I broke the plates in Greek tradition, and made the organizers feel great about themselves. We took photos in the instant camera photo booth, and had amazing Indian food and desserts. I drank far far too much.

As I've written in all the past posts, I connected with people in a way I had never done before. It's not clear if it was the drinks or life, but good vibes were had. Man, also friend JW is soo cool. Yeah. That's it.

In any case, I had so much fun all night, I got annoying and political as the night progressed. I forgot the rest of the night, and don't know how I ended up in the bed-couch of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.