As if things weren't bad already

We ordered from Popeye's last night. Was really excited about that, I generally love the place though I don't eat chicken anymore -- their cajun rice and cajun fries are bomb and totally worth it. We waited for an hour, the online indicator showed our order hadn't been delivered. We went out of the door and realized it had been sitting there for quite some time...the fries were getting cold. So excited. We brought it in and realized the cajun rice was missing. We called the store. They said they don't deliver. We said yes you do, go to your website. They said no we don't  no clue what you're talking about, must have used uber or whatever. We said, no no really just go to your website and click on delivery etc. They stood their ground. I didn't want to take on the conversation, they're simple customer service people who the corporate does not update on major policies in the company. Wrote a long complaint on their website and threatened to contest the charge on my credit card.

Ate the fries and the biscuit. It didn't feel right. It was okay but I'm still mad. I'm waiting for them to come back with an apology for royally, seriously effing that up. If not, a chargeback is the path I'm going to take. It's not about the five bucks, if they'd rather lose a longtime fan over that amount, I'm okay with that.

We played a lotta board games in the evening so at least my mind was off that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.