Half-assed attempt at writing

As I like saying, half-assing things is much much better than not doing them or being apathetic to their existence. Doing things just for the sake of doing them still shows a minimum level of motivation, drive and commitment. For every half-asser there are a thousand people who should be doing some thing but don't because they don't have the energy or the drive. From half-assing comes three-fourths assing, and eventually serious attempts. Not that serious attempts take you anywhere close to success, but taking a step toward your destination is a million times better than planning for a thousand hours and taking no steps.

I mention that because that is what this is: a half-hearted attempt to get some words out there so that my checklist looks more respectable, so that the numbers on the right seem better. So I feel better about myself. And here it is. Time to go to bed, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.