Fucked up

Been having really stressful dreams for the last couple of days, and today...today was different for some reason. I woke up stressed and confused why I was so stressed. Had planned on moving to friend SB's place this evening. Delaying that because I don't feel so good. Something's up, I don't know what.

Add to all of that I read this incredibly sad, horrifying but interesting read. Nothing's new, everything I've read about or heard before. Fits in perfectly with all the models of personhood etc etc, and I've thought about this in depth in the past. But coming back to it, understanding the repercussions such changes in one's mind affect the people around them is...gut-wrenching. There are things much, much worse than death, and this is one of them. Highly recommended read, be sure to take care of yourself https://www.wired.com/story/lee-holloway-devastating-decline-brilliant-young-coder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.