Thank God for USB C

I was a late convert, a very late convert into the world of USB C. I was told it's just some expensive connector that doesn't even have any benefits and not worth the hassle at all so I held out for the longest time ever. But since I got my new phone last year, I've been using the same charger for my laptop and phone. For those not in the aware, USB C chargers and devices can communicate with each other about their capacities and needs, and so if you use your laptop charger to charge your phone the current flow will be appropriate and won't fry your device. So when I came to VA almost two months ago (yikes!) I brought only one charger because I figured why dilly-dally with two, and since then I've been using my work charger for my phone as well. It's a hassle sometime because often both my devices are low on juice, but it works because it charges my phone real quick, and again, I've not had to worry about connectors not connecting, having to find a unique connector etc etc etc in a long while. So. Totally worth. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.