In retrospect, March was better than expected writing-wise

Because I was still writing an average of two posts a day, despite the world around us changing drastically, in extremely unexpected and unpredictable circumstances. And I came back from Nepal, and still recovered well enough. And I've been writing semi-consistently here, more consistently in my personal personal journal. Yeah I'm not in my regular schedule, but harsh times make the best of us make harsh compromises.

I'll get better though. I'm working on a new schedule for the next two months that's gonna be my 'emergency schedule' thing. Learning to organize and adapt is a skill, and this is a great time for me to teach myself that.

Also need to write fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.