Updates

One of the reasons I've not written for the past two days is that I've had like seven meetings every day at work, four of them intern interviews. Our final two candidates were amaaazing and I'm excited to working with them going forward, lol.

The weather's bad. Really really bad. When the Sun shines, which it rarely does these days, it's chilly and windy outside. Otherwise it's just cloudy or raining and windy or stormy. All the time. Apparently it's like that everywhere. What's happening with the world. Why is the weather messing with us when that's the last thing we need.

Many people have realized the difference between 'work' and 'not work' is disappearing, it's all the same, every day's the same as the one before, nothing's happening with people's lives when locked inside and they're sad morose disappointed.

The losers walking outside are mostly doing so without masks, at least around here in northern virginia and that scares the bejeezus out of me but that's the way things are and it's not gotten into people's heads yet that things are no longer the say as they used to and I'm sad mad disappointed but what can you do. America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.