What I want to do after this is over: go to bars

I want to go to a bar, all the bars, all the time. I don't drink, probably won't who knows maybe I'll drink beer or whatever. Or mocktails or alcohol-less beer. And appetizers. I'll just sit, not even use my phone, I'll take a book with me. And look around. Order another round of whatever it is I'm drinking and just look at people. Smell the grime. Curry fries, that's what I'll get at Elephant and the Castle. And talk way too loud. Nod at people, wave at them, giggle, scratch off the varnish on the tables, maybe even write my name on the grime. Smell the grime and the stale beers of those dive bars in downtown Boston. Not that I go often, but it could be fun. Just myself even if there's noone to go with. Absorb the sounds and the smells and the sights. It'd be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.