How time passes

Friend-of-the-blog SS (the Phd) who is now Dr. SS joined my school when I was a wee little lad in college, before my senior year. I had to drag him in for the PhD tours, give him class tours, convince to go to my college instead of the one he was considering in the cosmopolitan south or in Germany. And now he's done it! He's completed his PhD with a very reputable professor in the field who's quite popular in general media too now, thesis and everything and he's looking forward for the future with great energy and gusto. Well accounting for where we are right now.

It's been five years now. He started a PhD and completed it, and he's like the eighth person in our year to complete a PhD or something like that. What was I doing all this time, I wonder sometimes.

In very unrelated news, I've been clickity clakety with my keyboard a lot, which is disturbing people, and they're making fun of me. Been trying to type without the clacking it's hard the error rates increase plus there's a significant speed hit. Ugh.

Still, congratulations SS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.