Pizza from a Nepali place

We ordered takeout from a Nepali place last night. NG and PL got momos and because they didn't have veg momo I got veg pizza. The pizza was alright, a little too sweet for my tastes, but when dipped in the momo sauce, it was heaven. So so good. And the great thing about all of this was they give a really large bucket of the achaar, unlike the other place ravi kabob which gives you these tiny pails of them, and their sauce is not great either. So yeah it was awesome! I do like me some good pizza.

The funny thing is, I don't usually eat pizza, my favourite kind of pizza is the free pizza. Lately though things have changed because if you're eating rice every day all the time day in day out, you don't want to order it in too.

Speaking of which, we're ordering lunch in, which makes it three days in a row with ordered meals. Facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.