I bought a nice expensive headphone on Costco

I bought the most expensive headphone that I got for myself. It's a hundred bucks plus taxes, but the battery lasts for a really long time. It will make my walks better. There's an option to allow human and car noises to make through despite the 'noise cancelling' feature. Summers are rough in my place with the heat and the noise. If I get the headphone I'll always be on brown noise. That will allow me to open my windows. Supposedly it has a sixty-hour battery life, and can get me 3 hours in 5 minutes. The 'newest' listening device I have is...quite shit. This will finally make my purchases to the modern world. I'm excited. While this is 'over-the-ear', I don't mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.