Needing to get better at crashing at other people's places

I'm no good at maintaining proper organization while traveling, this is what it's about. In the next post I'll write about my persona habits that I should get better at. This is about organization.

I need to learn to be better organized when unpacking at somebody's living room. I start out well, with my packing cubes, and the nice old luggage, but by day three, the cubes are crumpled, my clothes in three different closets. I want to stay organized, not be the loser who's always on the couch, but where can a man go anyway, realistically? I need to change clothes, put old clothes in the laundry basket, eventually do laundry before I depart. There is never the time for laundry, ever. And I don't get laundry basket. By the end, my clothes are in a crumple, in a hidden corner of a room, ready to unleash the disorganization that is my brain.

Now if I could somehow get a 'travel closet' that also serves as a backback, that I could store within somebody's actual closet, that would be perfect. No mess, clear organization without constant shuffling things around, and all separated from my sleeping space. Now only if somebody has thought of it before...

30 minutes after writing the previous sentence, I see that it's quite the thriving industry with many relevant innovations. All one needs to 'pack' though is a hanging closet organizer with soft fabric, it turns out. Saved you $20 right there. Though one of the upside of such travel organizers is they ha ve sips and protections against clothes falling out, which regular organizer does not. Oh well. Nice discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.