Review of the nepali/tibetan restaurant NY Lhasa Liang Fen

This place is situated literally right outside where the Laguardia shuttles stop. So me -- and seven other people coming into to LGA it turns out -- went straight to the restaurant. It's run by Nepali-speaking people and they take only cash or zelle transfers.

I ordered for takeout right from the plane, and got there just in time to pick it up. This place has the best location of any place possible to service airport arrivals. If they invested in their marketing efforts, they would become a much bigger operation than they are.

I got jhol momos from here, and they were all excellent. Only 8 to a plate, but they were 'tibetan sized', so a plate would be decently filling. There's place to sit here, but it was far too hot and congested for me. I got the spinach momo (that's their vegetarian offering) and will likely spend a lot more money the next time I go there. This is legitimate, authentic and 'local'. This is where communities are made.

I give this place 8.25/10 stars, and will go there over and over again until I can give them a more realistic review because I've only tried one item, and that too an unusual one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.