Review of the B-cup cafe in East Village, NYC

I went to this cute cafe to work during one of the weekdays in my NYC stay. They have free water, tables reserved for 'laptop workers' as well as 'talkers and eaters' (no laptops or electronics allowed). They have AC, which is the most important variable for a place in NYC in the summer.

I got a vegetarian sandwich (cheese and pesto) and it was quite decent. It's not the best, but the bread was so good! Their drinks and desserts are quite well-known too. I worked there for a couple of hours and nobody bothered me. Heard a bunch of NYU students discussing their future plans and overheard other very NewYork conversations. This was one the rare chances where I got to really absorb the City vibe. There was cool water, the staff was friendly, they let me work, and the food was decent. The price was fine.

7/10 stars, I'd go there again if I needed a place to work for a couple of hours. It's dark and grimy, the way I like it, so that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.