Review of Tipsy Mandala in Jackson Heights

We went to Tipsy Mandala (Sk, his cousin, me) after getting dinner at Kasthamandap. Quick review.

I didn't get any drinks there, so this is based on the response of my team and the vibes.

This bar is the 'sister bar' to Blackstone bar in Thamel. I went to that place 16 months ago and that one was bomb. The two places share similar menus.

Mandala's vibe is quite chill, and they turn into a dance floor of sorts in the weekend. They're probably way cooler when there's more people. We went in a weekday evening so it was just a few groups in there, and they were mostly friends of the bartenders.

My group liked the drinks, they were unique creations back in the day, but business wasn't quick. They had UFC going on in the tv's, so that was something to distract us.

The ambiance is decent, and if there was more people I'd probably have enjoyed more. One of those places that needs at least one 'real' visit for reasonable evaluation.

8/10 stars for what we experienced. This will be updated when I go there again, as I should for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.