Review of Paradise Gourmet Deli & Grill

This will be quick. Not much to write.

One of the meals I had at Sk's place was from Paradise deli. I was hungover and hungry and figured literally any food inside my body would be incredible. So I got a vegetarian ('california') sub sandwich, and a fries. I paid 15-16 bucks for the entire order.\

Let me put it this way. I'd eat subway for the rest of my life, every meal, than eat at this place again. I didn't realize breads could be so bad, that sub sandwiches could be so tasteless. My body hated the sandwich even though I was starving.

I've never had worse fries. They were gritty, unsalted and just so yuck. I've never actually 'not' finished or made significant dent at potatoes, but I had four of them before throwing out the massive box of them. Yuck. The food was so so so bad, I felt awful about myself. The depression on the following day may have been caused by the self-hate due to eating the awful place.

This is one of the most disappointing foods I've ever eaten. I always took the Greeks to be makers of great food. The greek cooks and proprietors of this place should legitimately be ashamed of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.