I watched episodes of Curb on my flight back, such an amazing show!

The best part of my United journeys to and from NYC were their entertainment options. LGA was pretty good too, but you can't give the airlines credit for it. United's entertainment options have a premium feel (HBO shows, the best NBC shows, etc). I had a fantastic time catching up with 30 Rock, The Office, and best of all Curb Your Enthusiasm on my flights.

I'd never watched Curbed before. Lack of HBO and Hulu led me to watch clips here and there, but never entire episodes. So I spent my flight hours perusing their entertainment options. Man, what an amazing show it is! I laughed out loud at least a dozen times, a couple of times they were actually quite loud too.

Larry David is great, Jeff is great, JB Smoove is amazing, the supporting actors are fantastic. It's not everyday one gets to be uncomfortable about a situation, yet secretly hope things don't workout for the protagonist. It's so quirky and weird. Great casting, great storylines, great improvisation, I really should find a way to watch it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.