Review of Hudson Brewing Company, Hudson NY

I spent an hour or so at the Hudson Brewing Company in Hudson NY, as the train took me to the town a bit before the wedding was supposed to start. Quick comments.

Their drinks were varied and interesting. Some of the drinks were actually shandies marketed as 'beer', but I didn't mind because they were yummy. The owner works there himself and was quite passionate about beer-making when I asked about the process. The staff appear to be longtime workers and seemed pretty content. My server was grumpy, but it must have been something in her personal life, because everybody else was cheery.

They also serve food, and other customers seemed to be enjoying the food. The clientele was pretty decent, and leaned on the younger side. Young families with kids were also there, and kids were having a great time. I don't have anything bad to write about the place. The entrance is a bit weird as the location is this random industrial lot. Don't know how they expect people to discover the area, I guess google maps does the job. Besides that everything was fine.

8/10 stars. I'd go again, but it's unlikely I'll ever end up at Hudson NY. I'd have to get a car, considering how fucking expensive it was to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.