Review of the halal carts food in general, and how you can't go wrong with them

This is a 'general review' of all the halal carts we went to during my NYC stay. No point in isolating this cart or that cart because they seem to have standardized the workflow. We ate off them three, maybe four meals during the week I was there.

Halal cart falafel meals are by far the most reliably great vegetarian food int he city! They were affordable, they were yummy, and they were available everywhere. Except near my friend's place...we had to walk 10 minutes to get to the closest one, but still they're all over the place. Plus, some of them offer yummy fries, and drinks are included in the price. The owners are always nice and chatty, and they're open pretty much 24/7.\

For a vegetarian person eating out in NYC, it's very hard to go wrong with the halal carts. They're the most reliably yummy and reasonably-priced food that can be had there. A McDonald's for the city, except wayy yummier and healthier.

9.5/10 stars, I know this is high marks, but that's how much I liked them. They made my difficult eating situation so much more agreeable!

Thank god for Halal carts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.