Too much digital, for all reasons and excuses

I need to go analog, need to use my kindle more. I spend way too much fucking time on my cellphone and my computer. There are excuses, always so many great-sounding ones. Working on my blog. Working on my essay, this that, so forth. I can do them all on kindle. Paper and pen too. Never ever need a computer or phone unless it's needed. Friend sk isn't addicted. Friend st isn't addicted. Nobody is. I'm the problem, it's clear. The onus is on me to clean my shit.

Website work: finalize on pen and paper (or actually just kindle) and then put it on digital using scribe export. What else is needed, again? Do I really need to be on the computer to write, or is it just an excuse to procrastinate?

There are many places where I have failed. Lack of ability to get rid of online, while getting rid of socials, is my biggest one. But that's for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.