Book review: Start more than you can finish

-Finished the audiobook version of the book after so long
-Found it quite inspirational-start as many things as you can, finish many, don't fear about not being completely prepared for it
-Argues starting things is similar, poem or book or knitting or even a business
-Just start it man, she says, if you're not even slightly uncomfortable or un-ready when starting something new, you're not pushing yourself. Need to get in the pool to learn swimming
-Refers to six or seven or eight other books I've already read, I feel so motivated that I'm in the group!
-9.5/10 stars, excellent read, highly re comment it for all kinds of readers, Mba-types or artsy-types
-Definitely a book I'll get back to, use it to organize my thoughts, ideas, projects
 

-Aug 28 eve, Seattle apt bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.