I did it - on hosting 4 meals in 3 days

- Really hosted 4 meals in 3 days over Labor Day weekend earlier!
- Invited most people I know or am comfortable with; few missing due to space issues.
- Had 22 meals made in that time catering to folks with diverse tastes and paths.
- Wasn't hard at all; got energized instead of tiring!
- Cooked few simple dishes with grains and was liked!
- Simplicity appreciated! Leftovers from earlier meals for later.
- Forces me to practice more cooking, cleaning, doing dishes.
- Gained energy; realized I'm actually extroverted.
- Can do 2–3 meals like this easily every weekend while maintaining pretty regular schedule.
- Need to do this consistently and expand my groups to widen friend circles and community here.
- Hopefully energy and drive stay in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.