Kefir falful lunch, dinner, leftover snacks, chips, park walk, library, park sketches, evening chores, night write, sleep soon [Mon 26]

-Had kefir with apple, prunes, oats for lunch
-The day was day off, so relaxed and chilled mostly
-Khaja was leftover rice, titey Kare la, dual
-Also filled myself on the potato chips from Target earlier
-Took a round of volunteer park, dropped by Capitol Hill Library
-Wrote a bunch of posts at the library, printed return form
-At Cal Anderson park, I texted a lot, and drew scenery there
-Did dishes, had kefir and cleaned up in the evening
-Wrote a bunch of posts in bed, because I went to bed at 9
-Asleep pretty quick
-Oh paid $14 for return box for watch in the day, annoyed by the unexpected expense
 

-Aug 28 eve, Seattle apt bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.