Four invites and four meals for the weekend, I'm really doing the insane thing!

-Actually implementing my insane goal of hosting four different groups of friends for meals
-Sat dinner fun lunch and dinner, Mon lunch-it's going to be a busy weekend, but I'll be able to test my various cooking theories and approaches
-Thinking of making a few proven staples, and a bunch of easy snacks, probably cooking will be the easier part
-Bhat, dad, a char, tarkari, fruits, 3 cold veggies, some random snacks, and Tj's-bought snacks
-More than the physical tiredness, I might be socially exhausted, but this is a training and a test, and maybe a little bit of a distraction
-20-25 meals will be made and had in the 3. days-goal is to treat cooking and hosting as something casual
 

-Aug 28 eve, Seattle apt. bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.