Deep cleaning my apartment only takes 3 hours or so

-Deep cleaned my apartment on Friday, when I'd invited all my friends
-It was actually so easy, cleaning up the whole thing took me three hours or so
-Doing dishes is 30 mins, vacuum is automatic, mopping
is 20 minutes, and clearing things up an hour. One hour for everything else, and so done!
-Inviting people over for dinner every friday is not the worst idea in the world. Mid-week tea party, weekend lunches and dinners are so manageable!
-If I do it more often, maybe I'll be more pliable to make friends just for the sake of inviting them!
-Cleaning, laundry, haircuts, groceries should be weekend morning habits every week! Would take 5 hours total over 2 days, can listen to podcasts meanwhile
 

-Aug 26, Cap Hill Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.