My coach says I complicate things. What now?

-I told behavioral coach about my google keep checklists and the whole productivity plan
-She said I was complicating things needlessly, instead of overwhelming myself with long checklist, I should just layer up on my successes
-Idea is to use habit tracking apps and structure my days just so all of my activities happen, not obsess over the exact details
- 'Just do it man, don't overthink, don't over complicate matters 'is something I really needed to hear
-MK, my coach from NY, is really awesome, she understands exactly what I need!
-My plan here on-to be more confident and 'trust the process? not to complicate them so much I don't want to do any more!


-Aug 24 eve, Seattle office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.