Re: my social life, hosting 2 simple dinners is so easy!

-Hosted 7 people over for dinner on friday, mula- Kakro, fruits, one snack, and that, dal, mushroom to tarkari
-It was so quick and easy, and not at all stressful!
-Took 1 hour or even quicker, of effort ful time spent, and it was an excuse to make my place nice!
-Last dinner took me 1 very arduous day to execute and stressed me out, this was quick and easy
-I could easily host these dinners twice a week or even more often, like I don't even have to think and plan much
-I was wasting so much time and energy before, this allows for much faster iteration!
-Really encouraging outcome, more friends, more dinners, more contacts, onwards to great prosperity and new job!


-Aug 26, Cap Hill Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.