Delayed departure, teas, McD no tacos, parking issues, easy hike, amazing vista and swim, cold, Rudolf's pizza, late, rain [Sat 17]


-Didn't get enough sleep, plan was 6am departure, we left at 7. 30, I walked to PS's place
-Had a solid cup of herbal tea at PS, the secret of my performance?
-2hr45min drive, didn't stop at taco bell, at McD's, I got the breakfast burritos there; decent.
-Spent 20 minutes to figure out parking. the location was as good as it goes us. I mile away for some other people
-Hike wasn't specially hard, but very scenic. So many random tourists and thru-hikers in there. So many cuties too
-The water was beautiful, I spent 30 minutes in the lake after complaining and being teased. So freaking cold. The lake floor was extremely dangerous, nobody was confident!
-Back from hike we went to Leavenworth. After 1 hour of confusion on where to eat we walked to Rudolf's pizza. Review on that in the blog.
-2 large pizzas were too much for 7 adults! Yum!
-It started raining during our stay at the pizzeria and our drive back. So much thunder and lightning!
-Distracted the driver by talking about politics in America
-Home at 11. 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.