Cabin fever

My stocks have taken a deep deep dive into the under undersea thanks to the current market. Sadly enough, the hedges that I bought to protect myself from the market downturn too have gone badly, things are bad bad bad. But still, on the average I haven't lost too too much money thanks to my hedges and if my hedges fail that means I'm doing fine finally.

The point of this post, the original point anyway, the one I had like six hours ago when I began writing it and got bored out of my mind and got distracted, began playing minecraft on PL's xbox etcetera was I'm bored out of my mind staying inside the house, I need to socialize, hang with people, see the world, see the sun etcetera etcetera and I feel cooped up inside the house, want to go on hikes and treks but cant and it sucks, because of the pandemic but because people are afraid, if everyone wants to do the same thing you cant have social distancing because you're going to be elbow to elbow in the mountains, long lines of people climbing mount shasta like the everest, even our local mountains which would be defeating the purpose of social distancing. So I got cabin fever, not literally but pretty figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.