Yet another Burger King visit, not an egalitarian one

Burger king fries with their buffalo sauce are aok.

I should not have the urge to write whenever I'm at the burger king in Part St. but it's fine whatever. 

I've walked a bunch today, a solid 40 minutes over lunch. Walked to Park St because need to get some of that cool Boston air to get over the depression of the commute. Thinking about going to Haymarket but ugh not in the mood for loading up on veggies I'm most definitely not going to use.

The temperature's not cold per se but it's quite windy, refreshingly chilly would be a good description.

Skipped lunch because I was too busy with the chores, it's a pity shipping titauraa is a lot more expensive than buying them but such is the economics of shipping and international trade. 

I see they've put a notice in here, maximum of 30 minutes per order, the manager is allowed to enforce. Gonna guess it's targeted at the kind of people like the card playing kids who brought a small and hung around for hours. This place doesn't seem to be as egalitarian as I originally projected it to be. Alas.

Celebrating birthday more than a week in advance at SS's place (PhD) because will be in DMV next week. Should be fun. The original plan was a birthday party for someone else which turned into my treat for the guys which is now a dinner at their place and I'm taking Tiramisu. Why not.

The sky is dark ominous. It'll rain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.