Back from long vacation

It's Monday morning, which means I haven't posted anything for three days since coming back -- the Friday of return, Saturday, and Sunday. The jetlag, the houseparty, the messy state of my room took a toll, not enough energy to write. Also the embarrassing fact that the idiots at airport security reset my luggage lock and I had to spend like half an hour trying every possible combination. Annoying.

In any case, I'm back. I'll be backdating the journal posts for the last three days today and in coming days, but the regular writing should be back on track. There's no reason to get excited, please, no new revelations or observations or anything like that, just a relaxing month-long break from everything that's made clear to me what I want in my life in the next year, the next five years and the next twenty years. Just need to start working towards that.

Also skipped out on the workouts for an entire month and the three days I've been back. Will start from this morning. Toodles. Will get y'all caught up soon. Perhaps not about the vacation though, because so many things happened and somehow when I have good time I don't seem to want to write about it, question mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.