Workout out of schedule

My workout schedule has been really really wonky, I want to blame it on Corona, but perhaps it's just the laziness. Or perhaps information addiction has something to do with physical workouts? Or perhaps it's all got to do with the vitamin I was taking that I've now run out of so now my body doesn't respond so well to impetus for workouts? In any case, was to lazy to do pushups yesterday, and didn't do situps this morning, both because I'm reading up too much on the corona news. It's addictive, I'm really ugh hoping something happens etcetera, I feel bad, this is bad. I need to get back on schedule.

The good thing to come out of it (or is it??!?) is that my posting here is mostly on schedule, save for the 5 posts I keep trying to make up for, get caught up to it almost, and then lose it. It's fine, I'll make it up in the weekend, still feels annoying. Also, it's pretty impressive, almost that I've been doing the journals almost regularly since, June, July? Which is eight months, about. That's exciting. I need to use that energy to power my other endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.