Dreaming of ghosts etcetera

What a strange series of dreams I had tonight. I've already written about the stressful math test in a earlier post. This one was about a ghost [siblings?] who were in BNKS and I was showing them around, and other people could see them sometimes, but not always, and they had a task of some kind to complete that I had to help them with but it was exciting to have them over anyway because it seemed that I was kind-of dating[?] the older ghost sister?

She was cool and everything, but it's unclear to me how we'd have ended up together. I remember the fact that we'd been together before she uhhh became a ghost and was bummed out -- understating it -- when she uhh ghosted, but she came back, and she wasn't just an imagination or invisible in the context of the dream even as a ghost so I didn't mind keeping it going. We had quite a bit of fun really, with our hijinks around the campus. Made friends, grew our gang, pranked the teachers you know how it goes.

Wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me. Is it telling me that my love-life is non-existent, dead, invisible, imaginary, and that it's pathetic? Or maybe that despite being all these things I'm having fun anyway so it's not as much of a concern as it otherwise might be?

The ghosts and their friends wore a lot of colorful clothes, did a couple of things us mortals couldn't do, were funny, but needed someone to show them around and help with things, weren't creepy or spooky or anything and everyone was having a good time altogether. I don't have a problem with any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.