The universe and its roadblocks

Where we're going with all of this who knows but the future doesn't look particularly up or exciting at this exact moment. As in, I begin searching for opportunities all across the world and then a global pandemic spreads around. As if that's not enough, there's a financial recession to follow up to that to make sure the opportunities remaining that could be handled remotely are taken away too, and we're left hopeless and abandoned. Such mockery of my attempts.

Every time I've planned on moving out of this area the universe has conspired to keep me here, by creating a set of circumstances that makes it exceedingly difficult to position myself anywhere but here. That's stopped me until now but enough is enough Universe, no more stopping me anymore, let me go and if you don't I'll keep on trying and trying and trying until you realize there's no point my resolve is too strong and you'll give up. You'll be the one to give up, not me lets get that straight okay.

In any case a few leads could work out, I'm excited about that. West coast would be a nice change of scenery and yes there's a time and place for everything and 'west coast, and in the middle of a serious disease progression' is not the right time or place for a move, but there's opportunities for remote work until it passes over. It's not like they're going to have other candidates who are nearby show up to spread their diseases either. Since all the interviews will be online, obviously, it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. Things are looking good there, though not going to put too many eggs in that basket, as the history of me and baskets has been that baskets have always betrayed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.