The gloomies [Saturday 7]

Slept most of the day, used reddit and twitter to keep an eye on the news about coronavirus with hopes that they'll give a long-ass wfh thing so I can go visit friends and work from there and take some rest from everything that's been happening. Talked to family, kind of, and some people, but not but really. Had the gloomies for most of the day, chatted with my international friends which made me feel better. I'm blaming the gloomies on being disappointed by something, it's not true though because there was nothing to it, I'm justifying existing issues and putting the blame on external factors. Skipped lunch and dinner, had lots of desserts and sweet things there was barely a difference between day and night, I was so lazy, decided to not do any workouts or writing because I didn't feel so good.

The dreams that I had, don't remember but vaguely remember thinking for a crappy day such as that it was a surprisingly good series of nice things to imagine and think. Perhaps its the body's defense mechanism or whatever. Saw on twitter one of the celebrities I follow [not really a celebrity, a software guy who lives in Japan] wasn't feeling too well yesterday either which made me feel a lot about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.