Cancelled plans, missed uhaul truck, farewell party at Sk's [Sun 15]

 Rested during the day, Sk and I made plans to retrieve a bunch of unwanted items from As' place, we coordinated and went there, but it didn't work out because the parking lot SK was supposed to pick the uhaul from closed prematurely. So I just went on the bus, met SK just as he'd gotten there what a coincidence, chilled a bunch with the boys, and made plans to come back at a later date.

Drove back to SK's place where he was having a catchup with TD and co. It was a nice grilling experience, and then a poker session inside. Also PK beat me in both foosball and pool, though her beating me on pool was extremely technical, Id have won otherwise. TD, Ts, and large part of Alexan gang were there, as was A, and Ts's college friends.

Left SK's place at 11 because I had work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.