Rice dal eggplant lunch, trip to Ross, tortella roti and veggies dinner, olmstead and bait shop with the boys [Fri 27]

 Had rice dal eggplant for lunch.

Walked with parents to Ross, where they bought a bunch of knicknacks they didn't really need, and a few they did need. Our first trip into the heart of the city and actually doing something there; they had an amazing time, despite the beggarly problem.

For dinner we had tortella treated like a roti, with achaar and veggies, not bad at all.

In the evening, I went to see Sb and a few guys and Olmstead, chilled there for a while. Then went to Bait shop where they got fries and nachos and I pecked at a few pieces of nachos. I had taken a whole lot of valerian root so I was feeling super duper tired and sleepy, dunno what I was thinking. Bait shop was actually nice, bar for the locals, but the problem with that is the locals don't want to befriend you etc.

Was back at 12.30 ish, too early, tried to not sleep for a bit. Embarrassing that I've been going to bed so early, and not much interest in finding a squad to stay out and about either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.