Hau Hau trip, Bok a bok dinner for parents [Mon 23]

Not much else happened this day, as expected, mostly because I didn't expect to, and I wasn't prepared to write, or live, and just chill and stay in.

After work we went to Hau Hau Market on foot. I thought parents were going to be excited at all the interesting fruits and veggies but it was not to be the case. Mom didn't like the smell of seafood.

Walked back, chilled at house, talked, on phones etcetera. In the evening I got Bok-a-Bok chicken for parents, and they enjoyed it very much, but not enough to finish it all in one meal, they really don't have much of an appetite for new food, though the appetite for regular food is quite large.

I was quite sleepy and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.