There was a rapwriting thing at work and I did pretty well

 My coworker said I'd be good at it, the one who organized it, and I told her I wasn't so sure, but I did win all the contests in a group of five people and won a million dollars in fake money, so maybe I AM good at rapwriting? Who knows, I mean they did help with all that automated hints so maybe their hints are really good, or maybe I'm actually a real good rapwriter, a talented creative who's stuck at a technical job, or perhaps my coworkers are just all crap at writing raps and it's not a very high bar to  cross, being better at writing than a bunch of nerds?

You know what I"m really liking writing these short strange pieces, I'm real desperate mostly but this was how this blog started initially two years ago, remember that, and it feels like going back to the roots. Or just sheer desperation ouchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.