Yeah okay Kava is killing it

As I wrote earlier, Kratom was terrible for me, generally speaking, which is not so great because in my greed for cheap products I bought fifty bucks worth of it. I'll still give it a try but gonna limit my experimentation with it.

On the other hand, Kava has been killing it for me. I bought 2 ounces for fifteen bucks which is extravagantly expensive, yes, but it's worth it. Thirty minutes after drinking it I feel calm, focused, and get this general feeling of wellbeing. Like I just got up after a long night of restful sleep. Or just um a medium-great orgasm sort of situation, if that means anything to anybody anymore. Are there categories of sexual pleasure and how does one organize them?

Anyway, I'm considering buying in bulk, several pounds at a time, because I've run out of the ounces too quick. And the blending of the root takes a really long time, so much cleaning involved. I used to think people who were into coffee put in a lot of effort into preparation but kava is another category. Blend, strain, clean, and by the time you're done the tea is already cold. Also, honey and other teas required generally because the taste is awful.

In any case, what a wonderful experience this has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.