More sandwich meals and muffins and kava, lyft to UW with robohelper, departure prep and TJ biriyani lunch, heavy traffic, nap in the drive, farewell to A, trainride home, fruity dinner and croissant [Wed 11]

 For brunch I had the remaining breakfast sandwiches and muffins, with kava. Refreshing. I might be overdoing this, I need to figure out a good balance of where I want to get these things for, or it's likely I'll get tired of this real fast. The kava is definitely helping me with anxiety control, just need to channel that energy into better productivity and not just wasting time now.

After work packed up the robo vacuum cleaner I've written about in the past, whom I've grown to love because vacuuming had been very limited since. Thought of taking the public transport, but considering Seattle's unreliable system and the tight deadline we were working with, ordered an expensive lyft. I was there within eight minutes, versus maybe 45 that would have taken in a bus. There I cleaned the dust bag and realize all the hard work the little guy had done at my place, that was when I felt bad for letting him go so easily.

As A packed, we made sure his logistics were all figured out, since he liked to plan at the very last moment and pretty much dare the universe to mess up his plans. The younger A brothers made lunch, which or me was the veggie biriyani with two fried eggs.

We ordered uber and discovered the traffic was very heavy, there was fear we wouldn't make it on time. I slept through the 40-min ride because I was tired. We got there in time, he made it through the security gates an hour before his flight departed. The boys and I took the train back, I got off at capHill stop, had watermelon and chocolate croissant for dinner, and went to sleep at a pretty decent time, except being distracted by the green site. If I can get the timewasting sites out of my mindspace, I'm going to be so much more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.