Quinoa egg linner, gym and pool, night out with SB, hotdogs, unicorn and chachas, skewed ratio, meeting old bar friends. [Thu 12]

 Had lunch of quinoa and eggs, with so much green onions because I was trying to finish them.

After work walked a bit, and went to Sb's place for gym, as usual. Played pool and ice hockey thing for an hour or so before heading back home from shower and dinner. Waited for some time, and headed out.

We went to unicorn first and it was extremely dead, it was quite disappointing. We chilled for some time, I had taken some kava so felt chill and didn't worry about the disappointing night. Then we dropped by chacha's just to check what was up.

And what was up was that there were way wayyy to many women than men, the ratio was so skewed they went out a lot earlier than otherwise, which was a disappointment. But the two of us boys still stuck around. There was a girl who fist bumped me and maybe wanted to talk to me now that I think about it, but me being me I said hi and bailed. A jacked guy carried me on his shoulders, I'd be more into talking to the girls he was talking to if  I hadn't discovered they were college students and recently 21. I saw them again at the hotdog place later and got really excited about that. Met Andy, who's a friend of a fellow alum of college, whom I'd previously met at the same bar with cute girl friends, chilled with his friend Sam for a while, and checked out the scene before leaving pretty late. Sb got hotdog, we just stared around, and called it a night at 1.30. It was a superb night, wish I'd been more out and about. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.