Salad breakfast, walk to belltown, kava habit, trip to UW, hang with A's, chill at UW [Sun 8]

 Had the watermelon from the night before for brunch.

Had a drink of kava in the morning, did really feel my anxiety seeping away and felt real good, it works, I know for sure, have made a habit out of it. Cleaned the house, recovered from the night before and just lay in bed until the evening, when I went to walk to Belltown and the sculpture park. The guys were texting around, and we made plans to go to UW, so I walked over to S's, and drove to downtown UW. S ordered his meal, we walked for 30 minutes, he collected his meal and tried eating but that didn't work out, so we went to A's place and hung out for a bunch. Stayed until 10/10.30, and headed home, oh yeah and the guys spent exactly 2.5 hours helping me setup a stupid app and looking at other people and messaging them and embarrassing me and it was awful but also fun I doubt if that's going to last long even though N says hinge is fine idk it's just too much pressure, after we ran out of likes and everybody got bored S drove me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.