My friends are now friends with Miss Nepal and I don't know how to cope

 I've joked here in the pages, in the past, about how it'd be great to be roommates with the Miss Nepal who was going to be in Boston starting this fall (aka right now) but because of situation and circumstances things didn't work out and how much of a bummer it was. I was mostly joking of course, but friend of the blog NSA, who's expecting in a matter of weeks is now a freshly-made best friends with her! Apparently they found her just hanging out and buying something at 7-11, got talking, and N says that MN (miss nepal, because I don't want to trigger google alerts somebody might have put on the name) is a genuinely nice and smart person and she's actually a person worth being super good friends with.

And on my part I've tried to come off as a better person and told her that I wouldn't be that much of a bother as I basically didn't (and don't) know who she is, didn't know what she looked like, and basically think of her just as a nice friend-of-friend and nothing else etc. But then I'd need to go to Cambridge which...seems like a hike...just to meet a fof, at this point.

Alas, such is my fate. Maybe if I'd still been in Nepal they'd ever have met. Perhaps the stars aligned to have me not be there so they could meet and be friends? Questions questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.