Rest day, fruitless search at TJ's QFC and Wholefoods, incredible dinner [Tue 31]

 Everybody was super tired due to the trip to the Arboretum the day before, so we didn't get very ambitious about where we wanted to travel. Parents didn't get out.

Since we'd been consuming so much milk kefir, I wanted to make my own, and went to TJ's, QFC and Wholefoods searching if they carried the kefir grains/starters, and was super disappointed to find out none of them carried any. I thought of buying it online, but it was sold out from the most reliable seller. Did however get the groceries we needed from those places.

Dinner was fantastic, mom made moong-bean pancakes, tofu chilli like chicken chilli from nepal, and fried zuccini, yum! We ate it all with chiura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.